At the moment we are looking for creative and inspiring people, who are willing and able to contribute to the world and the Faketory. All interns can operate from our studio in the center of Amsterdam, and will be directed by the PR director.
Being an international art studio we aim to effectively connect people from all over the world, therefore we are looking for someone who is passionate about social media and online communication.
- Manage different social media channels
- Identify new opportunities within the social space
- Manage and create content for different social media channels
- Utilize social media for building the community and developing relations with it
Organizing and contributing to inspiring art events, including art exhibitions, music and video performances, and other happenings is part of our work, therefore we are looking for creative and resourceful person, who is interested in realizing own initiatives and ideas in-line with the values of The Faketory.
- Creating events together with our creative director
- Build relations with artists and art-related people from different cultures and organizations
- Organizing the events in the practical sense
- Take over and support the ongoing projects
Funding and exhibition
There are many ways to get funding for art projects, traditional and through other media, thus we are looking for a person with a keen interest in sponsorship and funding issues.
- Exploring the international field for exhibitions and funding for our subjects
- Creating a plan for funding and exhibition of our works
- Writing proposals for funding as well as creating and maintaining social projects for crowdfunding